Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Busy day on the Hill

I wound up meeting with 10 of NJ's 15 congressional offices yesterday, promoting the DREAM ACT and legislation to prevent violence against women.

I also ran to MA Congressman James McGovern, co-chair of the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission and one of the most important champions of human rights in El Salvador. I first met McGovern when I interviewed him for my dissertation--about 11 or 12 years ago! McGovern became involved in El Salvador while working with the late Congressman Joe Moakley on the investigation of the 1989 massacre at the Jesuit Central American University (UCA).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

complete you do when you get there into the realization you occur to be very good ample to get pleasure from with the huge men, or even for funds? Even though leaping the gun and making an attempt
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
rajawaliqq
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/
datahk